Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ipan Beach

Today we broke tradition and went to the beach....before noon. We typically go in the evenings when the sun starts to go down and isn't as intense, but since I wanted to go this morning we went this morning.

This time, it was to Ipan, a Pacific coast beach not too far south of where we live.

It was glorious. Unfortunately, my camera (despite telling me my batteries were fine when we left the house) died right after I took this one picture


I promise more the next time we go, though it seems now looking at it to be a pretty decent representation of the beach. The water was so clear. Just paradise.

As always, we enjoyed playing in the water and looking at shells. The benefit of going there at the time we did was that there were actually other people there (though still as you can tell from the picture, very few). The kids quickly made friends with some local children and played quite hard with them while we were there. It was so great watching them and seeing how well they can adapt to new areas and make new friends so easily.

I'm so glad we decided to move here.

No comments:

Post a Comment